Sunday, August 23, 2009

Red Lobster Menu Recommendations and Printable Coupons

Red Lobster is one of my favorite restaurants, although I haven't eaten there in a long time. However, a friend of mine recently gave me a coupon and told me that the restaurant has just added 3 new Mediterranean flavored dishes to their already mouthwatering menu.

My friend shared her experience trying the Mediterranean-Grilled Lobster and Shrimp. She found it both yummy and filling. Being very weight-conscious, she felt like a pregnant woman just halfway through her lobster, but she forced herself to chow down every last bit of food.

I, on the other hand, tried one of the new dishes for myself last weekend. I purchased the Garlic-Cream Shrimps and Scallops. I sat with my back facing the kitchen, but I could smell the rich aroma of the dish as the waiter was bringing it towards me.

My sense of sight agreed with my sense of smell as the dish arrangement was nothing but indicative of first-class cuisine. I couldn't wait to devour the whole thing-- and that's exactly what I did. Fork in hand, I methodically poked the shrimps and scallops and led them to my delighted taste buds one delicious piece at a time.

My friend and I are already planning to have dinner there next weekend. After all, we still have one more dish to try. But, why go back so soon? The new menu is only being offered for a short period of time, so we just have to try it before its gone forever.

The food is so good, but what if I told you that there's a way to buy these delicacies at a discounted price?



Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Erika_Ayala

No comments: